Friday, October 9, 2009

HARVEST

Fall is here and it is cold! I think that we skipped it and went to winter. We have had our first snowfall of the season, we got about a inch or two out at our house. I thought I would update everyone and share some more of summer. ENJOY!

Look at my new SWEET ride! I have always wanted one and now I dont have to bug Jordan.

Shelleys awesome SPUD DAY. This is nick, jonie,kinzie, shelby and fam, jordan and I and my mom, sis. tash, josh and ty.

How CUTE! we got them to do that all at the same time

Ella and Gracie on the TRACTER. this is after the 4th of July and Tiff and kids came out to our house to do fireworks. of coarse they saw and wanted a ride..........



Along with JORDAN and his bike Dillon, Kinze and Ella had to ride, they loved it!





No comments: