Yes I did go riding and I did ok. I rode a horse that is very dependable and a 2 year old could ride him. He doesn't move very fast! after the ride I my back was still feeling good!

On one of the days we shot with guns at pop cans. It was fun! In pic is (left to right) Peggy(a good friend), me, Jordan, Tasha(sister),my dad, and Laura(Tashas friend)

After we were done we got funny and did a whole bunch of funny shots!! (in red sweater is Ty sister-inlaw) to right is Kelsey(sister)

You know the Captain Morgan commercials(beer) this is our version!!
Joining the pic is brother Josh


This is a couple of pics of our camp site
On one of the days we shot with guns at pop cans. It was fun! In pic is (left to right) Peggy(a good friend), me, Jordan, Tasha(sister),my dad, and Laura(Tashas friend)
After we were done we got funny and did a whole bunch of funny shots!! (in red sweater is Ty sister-inlaw) to right is Kelsey(sister)
You know the Captain Morgan commercials(beer) this is our version!!
This is a couple of pics of our camp site
Also one day we went to a little lake out in the middle of sagebrush(15 min. from camp) and went swimming. It is a natural hot spring with get this, tropical fish!! It was a fun trip, something that we should do every summer!!
A group picture right before we head home!
No comments:
Post a Comment