Wednesday, March 9, 2011

B-day and the Zoo

23 years old.......and I don't feel any different. But thanks for the b-day wishes. Look what my hubby got for me. You know the day before I was craving ice cream! He is such a mind reader.Also for my b-day we decided to go to the Phoenix Zoo which is really big by the way. It was way fun!
Never seen a koala bear before. He was cute!
So in the middle of the Zoo they had a farm! it had all these cows, horses, chickens and more. I felt like I was home :)
Some of the worlds largest Iguanas. they were bigger than Tootsie!
And this turtle was huge and over 100 years old!!
You could also feed the giraffes but the line was to long. We enjoyed from a distance. Did you know they have blue tongues?
the King of the jungle
Rhinos! never seen one of those before either. super cool!
Look its the monkey off of The Lion King!
I recommend the Phoenix Zoo. We had a blast. I even got a sun tan! :)

No comments: