Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Holidays!

So how was everybodies Thanksgivin? ours was great. Here are some pics, ENJOY!! All of us sitting and enjoying our wonderful dinner!
.....And yes I did cook the turkey and it turned out great. I bragged for days, and I would let anybody whose turkey turned out great to brag!
......While we were enjoying our wonderful dinner we forgot about the last batch of rolls that we put in the oven!


......Here are the good ones that Jordan did enjoy!


About a month ago my family went out by the river and around our house to take family pics.

This is just like Jordan isnt it?















Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed! Happy Holidays



2 comments:

NanaBabs said...

We missed you here, but are glad you had a good time! By the way, NanaBabs is Auntie Rita...

Amber said...

i'm impressed you cooked the turkey! props! haha